Fax: 813-229-2439210 Pierce St Tampa, Florida 33602
WILL HANLON KNOWS FLORIDA LAW INSIDE OUT
As a native Floridian and criminal defense attorney, my family history in Tampa spans generations. Since being admitted to The Florida Bar almost 20 years ago, I founded Hanlon Law and have gained extensive legal experience in criminal courtrooms in and around Tampa and throughout Florida.
COMPASSIONATE AND ZEALOUS REPRESENTATION
At Hanlon Law, I represent clients accused of a wide variety of criminal acts. From crimes as serious as homicide to minor traffic offenses, I work vigorously and efficiently to win a dismissal, a reduction in charges or an acquittal — all while providing attentive counsel to you and your family.
RESULT-ORIENTED TAMPA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY AT HANLON LAW READY TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE
I defend clients throughout Florida. From my main criminal law office in Tampa, I aggressively defend against charges in Temple Terrace, Brandon, Riverview, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Gainesville, Sarasota, Bradenton, central Florida, the Panhandle and all surrounding areas. Contact me online or call 813-228-7095 to schedule a consultation to discuss your case and learn how I can help you.
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, 1993
- B.S., University of Florida, 1988
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1997
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Member Since: 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida Member Since: 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit Member Since: 1997
- The Florida Bar
- National Criminal Defense College, Trial Practice Institute Member Since: 1996
- Prosecutor/Public Defender Trial Training Program Member Since: 1995
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American College of Barristers
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®